Anchor Bookkeeping Offers Digital Accounting with Added Services for Small Businesses

With the 2019 tax season fast approaching, you may be looking for an easier way to file your small business tax return. Bookkeeping looks to solve this problem by offering a new digital accounting service with personalized features including in-house bookkeepers and CPA-approved financial statements. It goes without saying one of the biggest pain points Read More …

Thanks to Small Businesses Working on Christmas to Make Holiday Brighter

Most businesses have or are about ready to close for the holiday. But not everyone. According to , about 95% of employers observe Christmas and give workers the day off. Still, that leaves 5% still open, working on Christmas. And as we get ready to join with family and friends, let’s take a minute to think Read More …

The New Dell Vostro 5000 Addresses the Needs of Small Businesses

When it comes to computing, small businesses have a wide range of needs. The new Dell Vostro 5000 line of laptops have been designed to address these many different needs while taking into consideration the budget of said small businesses. The new Vostro 5000 is available in a 15” (5581) or 14” (5481) variants with Read More …

Top Stories: Online Sellers Turn to Physical Retail, More e-Tailers Now Offer Free Returns

? It’s the height of the holiday shopping season. And admit it, you’re probably doing a lot of online shopping. You may be doing it now. But what about offline shopping? That’s still a thing and according to a report this week on Small Business Trends, a number of online retailers are trying to attract Read More …

First Small Business Truth-in-Lending Act Passed in California

If we told you a new law now requires lenders to tell small business loan applicants the annualized rate they’d pay for financing, you might be surprised that it wasn’t already standard practice. That new law came from a bill known as CA SB 1235 which received overwhelming bipartisan support. Aimed at adding transparency in Read More …

USA Today, Womply Lend Help to Main Street Businesses

There’s often a focus on online businesses. This week, there seemed to be a concerted effort to help local small businesses get online and even one instance where an online behemoth plans to enter into a very traditionally local, seasonal business. Earlier this week, USA Today a new tool to help local small businesses, often Read More …

Womply Debuts a CRM for Mom and Pop Businesses

The Womply CRM has been launched as the first customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed specifically for American small businesses. Womply says it designed its CRM to solve the customer-facing challenges of small businesses without the complexities of traditional CRM solutions used by large enterprises. According to Womply Founder Toby Scammell, this means working out of Read More …

USA Today Launches Tool to Help Local Small Businesses Reach Targets with Marketing

As continues to heat up, USA Today Network, part of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), has rolled out called LOCALiQ, which aims to help small businesses better reach and market to local consumers on any digital platform they may be on. With LOCALiQ, small businesses looking to solidify and improve their digital marketing operations will Read More …

Mastercard and Microsoft Team Up to Help Small Businesses Become Exporters

In order to solve the problems of cross-border trade and payments small businesses face, Mastercard (NYSE: MA) and Microsoft have created a new solution to simplify the process of doing business around the world. Mastercard Track Mastercard Track integrates with the existing procure-to-pay process system a business has in place. It then strengthens third-party risk Read More …

Some Small Businesses Should Know Why Someone Just Bought 20,000 Mercedes-Benz Vans

? Who would buy 20,000 Mercedes-Benz vans? Amazon would, actually. And they already did, according to one headline this week on Small Business Trends. My guest this week on This Week in Small Business, John “Colderice” Lawson, says he believes the move to purchase all these fresh off the line Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans is a Read More …