As a Budding Affiliate Marketer Do Any Of These Signs Seem Familiar To You?
- There is an eerie silence from your PayPal account when you log in and you swear you can see tumbleweeds blowing through it.
- You regularly scour forums and Facebook pages looking for tips or the latest affiliate program or “next big thing”.
- Your ratio of spending to earning in internet marketing is 5 to 1 (if you’re actually honest it’s more like 50 to 1).
- The last Payment Notification email you got was spam from some Viagra pedlar in Nigeria.
- If you added up all the commissions you’ve made they wouldn’t cover the cost of the pillow you cry into each night.
It Is Possible To Become a Wealthy Affiliate
Look. I’m not here to poke fun. We’ve all been there and it sucks. The point is, are you going to stay stuck there or are you going to do something about it and finally succeed? It’s time to take the bull by the horns and start making a profit. It’s really easy to do once you learn how. Honestly. It is possible to become a wealthy affiliate and make several hundred dollars a day hands-free.
Most Affiliates Are Doing the Wrong Thing
I know your BS detector has probably blown a gasket after reading that but trust me, it’s all about leveraging what you do as an affiliate. Most affiliates are doing the wrong thing and this is why they’re struggling and getting zero paydays. This is why they’re pouring lots of time, blood, sweat, tears and effort into their affiliate marketing activities with nothing at all to show for it on the other side.
Affiliate Marketing Can Be a Struggle
You can really struggle with affiliate marketing. You have to try to come up with content ideas all the time for your promotions. You end up paying for traffic which doesn’t work. You spend hours on promos only to get zero clicks (or some clicks and no sales). You end up banging your head against a brick wall trying to find the latest thing that works.
Find a High Converting Affiliate Program
It can be a real nightmare. But, once you have the right method and the right tools to implement this method, you can pretty much walk away. The method involves finding an affiliate program with high conversions then sending targeted traffic to it. Organic traffic is best if you’re in this for the long haul but if you want to jump-start your PayPal account quickly, then send some paid traffic to your offer. Just make sure to start small and test all your ads. Those unhealthy symptoms that your affiliate marketing has been suffering from will soon be a thing of the past.