Your Successful Affiliate Marketing Business – How to Make Money on ClickBank Without a Website
Contrary to the better judgment of experienced affiliate marketers, I am going to show you how to make money on ClickBank without a website. In all honesty, it is not the best way in the long- term to do it this way, but it can be done and you can make money from it.
In this article I will show you how to do that, do it right and make money from it. So without further delay, let’s get started.
When I talk about how to make money on ClickBank without a website, what I mean is you do not have to go through the trouble of building a website or blog in order to put links on it, drive traffic to your site and hope to make a sale.
The route you will take is much more direct. The steps you will take are as follows:
• Go to ClickBank and pick a good product, a compelling sales page and one that offers at least a $20.00 commission for each sale. Preferably choose a product in a niche you like or are very familiar with.
• Write articles. Write a whole lot of articles and post them on multiple article sites. The key is to place the articles on article sites that accept affiliate links. Some don’t but many do. Once you find them, post all your articles on them.
Don’t forget to include your ClickBank affiliate link in your resource box at the end of the article (or wherever the article directory says you can place it). That is what readers will click on to get to the sales page so you can make your commission.
• Forums. Visit forums that are relevant to the niche your product is in, then read and make quality comments on the forum post. Make sure to only visit forums that have a lot of activity on them and allow affiliate links.
• Yahoo Answers. I love Yahoo Answers because, if used the right way, it can be very profitable for you. What you will do is go to Yahoo Answers, find posts in the categories relevant to your niche and start answering questions. In your answers you can place a link in there. You could get a decent amount of traffic that way.
• Email Signature. This one is really simple. Just place the affiliate link at the end of your email as your email signature. So whenever you send an email out, everyone who reads it will see the affiliate link and possibly click on it and make a sale.
There are a handful of other ways of how to make money on ClickBank without a website but I have covered a few to get you started. When marketing your niche products this way, let me add a few important pointers.
• Remember to place these links only on pages with a page rank of three. If not, the site may not have enough activity to make it worth your while to market in because of the lack of activity,
• When making forum posts, remember to add quality posts, not just things like, “I agree” or “You said it”. No one will respect that answer let alone buy anything from you.
• Same thing with Yahoo answers. Make your answers the best of all the answers that can be given to establish credibility. If you are too vague or come across as not knowledgeable enough, no one will want to click on your affiliate link.
• On last suggestion I have is to buy a domain name. Let’s face it; affiliate links are ugly to look at. What will help though is to buy a domain name for each affiliate product you promote. Then what you will do is go into your domain name registrar and forward that domain to the affiliate link.
What that will enable you to do is promote your domain name which looks much more professional and it will automatically take the user over to your affiliate link.
I hope this article has helped you understand how to make money on ClickBank without a website. You can make a decent of amount of money with this if you do it right and are consistent.