These Seminars will Teach You About Apps to Transform Your Business
When you get an app for your small business, it has to work with what you already have. Any compatibility issues and the inefficiencies it creates will result in additional pain points until it is fixed.
Zoho has more than 40 apps for small businesses which work together seamlessly. In addition to providing all of these solutions, the company holds free seminars designed to teach users the ins and outs of its apps.
Finance Seminar ’19 is going to be held in four cities across the U.S. in the month of July. The first of which will be in New York City on July 16 and 17, 2019. The NYC seminar will be followed by Miami (July 18), Houston (July 19), and Los Angeles (July 25).
The seminar is going to teach you how to improve your business with Zoho’s cloud-based finance platform. The Zoho product team will be on hand to answer all of your question one-on-one.
At the end of the seminar, you will run your back-office operations, and optimize your workflows to run your business more efficiently.
The seminar is free, so click the red button and register.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (NYC, NY)
July 16, 2019, New York, NY
Join this free finance seminar to dive deep into accounting for small business owners, bookkeepers and CPAs. You’ll learn all about Zoho apps and how you can manage everything from invoicing and expense policies to analytics, approval workflows, and more with a single suite. Register today, it’s free!
Listening to the Voice of the Customer
October 16, 2019, Chicago, Ill.
Led by veteran product development and market research experts, this course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you to use it to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills and will also expose you to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
SMALLBIZ ($100 Off)
- SkySprout Summit – Columbus Marketing Conference
July 16, 2019, Columbus, Ohio
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Miami, FL)
July 18, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Houston, TX)
July 19, 2019, Houston, Texas
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Los Angeles, CA)
July 25, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Developing an HR Strategy (Seminar)
August 14, 2019, San Francisco, Calif.
- Funding a Business Course – Application Deadline
August 23, 2019, Oakland, Calif.
- World Blockchain Roadshow
August 26, 2019, Multiple Cities
- TECHSPO Sydney 2019
August 28, 2019, Sydney, Australia
- DigiMarCon Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 12, 2019, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 18, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Philadelphia – Register for FREE
September 30, 2019, Philadelphia, Pa.
- DigiMarCon Singapore 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
October 02, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Miami – Register for FREE
October 16, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Austin – Register for FREE
October 21, 2019, Austin, Texas
- TECHSPO Dubai 2019
October 22, 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rhodium Weekend
October 24, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Denver – Register for FREE
October 28, 2019, Denver, Colo.
- Small Business Expo 2019 – LOS ANGELES (October 30, 2019)
October 30, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- IMPACT>MOBILITY USA 2019
November 04, 2019, San Diego, Calif.
- National Small Business Week
May 03, 2020, Online
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.
This article, “These Seminars will Teach You About Apps to Transform Your Business” was first published on Small Business Trends